Terms of Service
Welcome to Cretello/Cretellian.
The following terms and conditions (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of the app, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through Cretello/Cretellian (the “app”), by Cretello Technology Ltd. (Watch Tower Avenue, Lagos, Nigeria.), as applicable (collectively, “Cretello/Cretellian” “we” or “us”).
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request on the contact form.
Using the Cretello/Partner app
* The use of the Cretello/Partner app app requires the installation of the software and registration of a user account. During the installation of the Cretello/Partner app, the mobile number of the Cretello/Partner app user is linked to the respective user account and added to the database.
* When using the Cretello app, the user can choose whether he/she wishes to pay in cash or online transfer payment for the service rendered by the freelancer.
* Cretello is a mobile app that enables persons requiring a job service to find a suitable freelancer. Cretello Partner is a mobile app that enables freelancers require job services from persons at a particular time.
* The use of the Cretello/Cretellian app is based on a non-exclusive license issued by Cretello Technology. The license agreement is valid for a non-limited period and is free of charge for the customer. In case of any faults in the software, we shall endeavor to correct them as soon as possible, but please keep in mind that the functionality of the app may be restricted due to occasional technical errors and we are not able to guarantee unlimited faultless functioning of the app at all times. We shall also accept no liability for any losses incurred as a consequence of the Cretello/Cretellian app not functioning or not being usable in the desired manner. In the event that the customer’s right to use the app is canceled, the corresponding non-exclusive license shall also be repealed.
* As the Cretello/Partner app is primarily a link between customers and creative service providers, Cretello cannot influence or take any responsibility for the quality or defects of the service. For resolving complaints please contact our support team.
* The Cretello app is set up to help people get jobs done at a particular time. A Freelancer must also be accountable for their items during a service.
* Any complaints can be sent to our support team via email email@example.com through the Cretello/Partner App by using the Contact button.
By registering an account with Cretello/Cretellian, a customer shall accept the following conditions
* Cretello shall be entitled to transfer the database of personal data to third parties without prior notification of the app users. In case of a transfer of the business or the database, the rights and conditions arising from this license agreement shall be transferred as well.
* Cretello has the right to send marketing messages and authentication codes through SMS messages.
* Cretello only encourages the use of 2 modes of payments i.e Cash payment and the online transfer payment, Cretello bears no liability on damages that may occur on payment between you and the other party.
Ordering or Cancelling a service
* If the Cretello app user orders a job and the freelancer has confirmed the receipt of service then it’s considered pre-ordered.
* Access to the app can also be revoked on the basis of harassment, providing false information/allegations and engaging in any criminal activities.
Good practice of using the Cretello/Partner app
* Cretello is committed to contributing to the improvement of the quality of job services. For this reason, we continuously collate ratings and ask to fill out a feedback form in the Cretello/Partner app. This enables us to offer suggestions to the service providers for improving the quality of their service.
* We expect that the users of the Cretello/Partner app use the app in good faith and are respectful of the Clients/Freelancers who offer their services through Cretello.
* Cretello shall make every effort to ensure that only freelancers, who have integrity and are respectful of their profession and customers, use the Partner app. However, we are in no position to guarantee that every provider of job services, located via the Partner app, satisfies the aforementioned criteria at all times.
* In the event that we receive a complaint, which has an element of the commission of a crime by a service provider, the Customer shall make a formal complaint to the Nigerian Police Force, an report is tendered, and the service provider shall cooperate with the Nigeria Police Force in ensuring that the allegations contained in the complaint are diligently investigated.
Limitation of Liability
In No Event Will Cretello, Its Affiliates Or Their Licensors, Service Providers, Employees, Agents, Officers Or Directors Be Liable For Damages Of Any Kind, Under Any Legal Theory, Arising Out Of Or In Connection With Your Use, Or Inability To Use, The App, Any Websites Linked To It, Any Content On The App Or Such Other Websites Or Any Services Or Items Obtained Through The App Or Such Other Websites, Including Any Direct, Indirect, Special, Incidental, Consequential Or Punitive Damages, Including But Not Limited To, Personal Injury, Pain And Suffering, Emotional Distress, Loss Of Revenue, Loss Of Profits, Loss Of Business Or Anticipated Savings, Loss Of Use, Loss Of Goodwill, Loss Of Data, And Whether Caused By Tort (Including Negligence), Breach Of Contract Or Otherwise, Even If Foreseeable.